Monday, February 25, 2013

"Three Pears"

I've been working on a complicated figurative painting, and I needed a break, so I did this watercolor painting of "Three Pears." My husband planted several fruit trees in our yard a few years ago, and this past summer they produced lots of fruit. It was wonderful to enjoy eating it, but I took photos, too, so that I could paint them.  Now that it's finished, I guess I have to get working on the other painting again!


Watercolor Portrait

"Three Pears"
9 x 12 Watercolor
140# Arches Cold Pressed Paper



1 comment:

  1. Hi Jean

    It's Sandra from Wetcanvas. I love your work too.
    These are just beautiful. Your photos seriously knock my socks right off. Talk about being stuck at the computer. My jaw has hit the floor and I am going back for more.

    ReplyDelete